Title: Business Developer
Category: Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or economics.
- MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent research capabilities.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking experience.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Build sales team and develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.